We have already made some donations during the Corona time to over 17 organizations in which that list was several hospitals, nursing homes and elderly people who have it a little harder in these times.
For example, at the Catharina Hospital in Eindhoven on April 6, 2020, we donated two loads of our soup to the hospital's night shift. Why the night shift? The night shift always works after the canteen hours, therefore they do not always have healthy/tasty food during their shift. Therefore, we donate our fresh, healthy and 100% organic soup to the night shifts in different hospitals. We are very grateful for their commitment during these difficult times.
On May 19, 2020, we made a visit to more than 40 single seniors, in cooperation with the Coop in Weurt. With this we made these seniors happy with a delicious healthy meal, and the reactions were particularly nice and they were very happy with it.
Some of these donations have also been made possible in collaboration with several companies just like Green Organics, CoopCompact Wouters, Ekoplaza Nijmegen, Plus Visser Malden
Since the corona outbreak, we have honored more than 6,500 employees:
- De Waalboog Nijmegen (3 locations in Nijmegen)
- Catharina Hospital (Eindhoven)
- ZZG Zorggroep de Horizon (Nijmegen)
- St Antonius Hospital (Utrecht, Nieuwegein and Woerden)
- Rivierenland Hospital (Tiel)
- Rijnstate Hospital (Arnhem)
- IJsselheem Margaretha Care Centre (Kampen)
- Food bank (Kampen)
- Isala Hospital (Zwolle)
- Het Zanddonkhuis Care home (Beuningen)
- The Malderburch Care Home (Malden)
- 40 Single Seniors - Residential Complex (Weurt)
- Kalorama Center for the deaf and blind (Beek - Berg en Dal)